Saturday 1 April 2017

hiking at bukit keluang, besut, terengganu.

during the Chinese year holiday , i don't have a ticket to go back perlis. during Chinese year holiday, i'm back to bachok , my friends home, Nurul Fatin Syahirah Binti Mohd Roslam. i call my parents to tell about my ticket is up for sale. All my roommates  my parents talk to me to back bachok for a week. at the same time , i ask Fatin Syahirah to back her home, and she talk back for me can. And i, Fatin, Sarah waited for a few minutes for Fatin's dad pick up at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA(KPTM). and i'm also happy, but at the same time i have an assignment to settle, but i settle with fatin , i ask her about traditional dance. and when i back kolej, i practice dance with my group. and my group give cooperation.

on the Satuday day, fatin ask me, if i want to hiking at Bukit Keluang, she want to bring at there. i'm so happy. and she's ask her parents to bring me at Bukit Keluang. and her parents give . and she's call her friend and ask , to bring me at bukit keluang. on the next day , prompt 8 a.m her friend pick up at home. we set off from bachok to bukit keluang 8:30 pm. it's my experience and first time i'm hiking at there. i'm very hapy . my memories at bukit keluang so many. i'm so afraid to hiking at there, but i'm try , because my leg are very not strong because when i was in form 3, i'm excident with motorcycle got his and the driver was run. there ia an aunt help me when i unconscious. i'm very thankful for her. At the same time the place when i'm excident near my aunty house's.

At bukit keluang, i'm feel so excited because i got hiking at there, at perlis the place of hiking At Gua Sami, but i never hiking at there. because my mom and my father got to go, my father tell about an old man is missing . and i'm afraid to go at ther. but i got hiking at bukit keluang. i have already thanks to Fatin and her friends.

i'm with sarah , at pantai bukit keluang, besut, Terengganu.
i do no have time to pose with Fatin. and last day when i back to Kolej , i pose with Fatin at Aeon Mall Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

i hope , i have to got hiking again at there, bukit keluang, besut, Terengganu. i know, it's my best experience. but went i back to home. i want to share with my parents about i'm hiking ath tehere. because during the midterm holiday. i do not have time. to share about my experience, I'm hiking at there. bukit keluang it a nice viewers at there.  i think all visitors should go there. because a more visitors go to there. to take breathe fresh at there.


(written by : Nurul Aqilah Binti Aziz)



No comments:

Post a Comment