Saturday 1 April 2017

I conceded it.

 
     I studied in Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kota Bharu (KPTMKB) almost 9 month. Actually I came here, I want to study and I want to make my family proud with me. I have five siblings consist 3 boys and 2 girls. I was a third on five siblings in my family. I am happy with my family because my family always with me and always supported me. I am not from a rich family but I know who I am and I know what should I do will make my family happy with me. That’s why I don’t ask money from my parents to buy a laptop, to eat delicious food, to vacation and anything. Why? Because I know my family. How hard my father to get money? How hard my father working under sunlight? I know I buy hand phone “iphone” like a rich people. But people don’t know I buy this phone with my own money. And I am working as a staff in fuel station near my house every mid semester. People don’t know how I find my job and working extra time to get an extra salary.
     Sometimes, what I want doesn’t I have right now. There are many people who have a different character, different life and anything. Nobody is perfect including me. And no one knows the problem yourself. Nowdays, people just see problem others people and they don’t know their problems too. I don’t care they want to say anything about me. If they say all my faults, okay. I accepted it. But they should know, they also have a faults. That’s why, people say nobody is perfect. Including me. That’s normal when you talk about me and I talk about you. But it just a little and just small problem. Yes! a little and small problem will be big problem when you always think negative. How about people think positive? They don’t make a small problem to big problem.
     I don’t know how to explain about it. I don’t think it will be like this. Okay, this my fault. I’m sorry. I don’t want it will be a big problem such as I hate all of you and all of you hate me. I conceded it. And thank you for everything such as bring me a food, pay my food because I just eat single rice only, everyday right? I don’t want all these. I don’t want your money or anything. And I don’t ask all these to happen. Mybe this is last time, I’m here and I know all about you. Thank you.

Written By: ADIBAH YASMIN BINTI ALAM

No comments:

Post a Comment