Friday 3 March 2017

My Grandmother's village. ♡

Assalamualaikum, bismillah hirrahmannirrahim. today i want to share a little about the beauty of my grandmother village at Taiping, Perak Darul Ridzwan. Before that i want to introduce my opah named is Rodziah Binti Syafie, we call her "Opah" She was 75 years old. Although it's been ages but she remains strong as young people. My grandmother are very friendly person. The villagers recognixe him with a nickname "Kakmek". My grandmother's village is located in the bordering area of Ijok district Lenggong and Gerik. Distance my house located in Kulim, Kedah will take in the 60 minute to get in my grandmother village. Not far if i want to commute to my grandmother village.

View from the top of my grandmother house.

The first one is i wanna  story about the beauty in the home environment. Appears in the forest of nothing interesting but  my grandmother home are on top of the Hill. The weather is very cold in the morning. Air and fresh air in the house is very perfect place for anyone that wants to release tension.And an area my grandmother home have many fruit trees such as thefruit lanyard. Among them are fruit rambutan, in front of the home and durian, dokong, salak, langsat, manggis, belimbing, mangosteen, pineapple and many more pieces available. If the fruit season is fun when gathered together with a relative. 

My grandmother cat "Putih".
"Comel" picture.
My grandmother have a pets. There are cat and monkey. The cat named is "Putih" and the monkey named is "Comel". Opah get this "Putih" in the night market. "Comel" just in a few month because the old apes that my grandmother kept disappear without detected after for many years serve to my grandmothers like climb the fruit trees for my grandmother. Hmm... "Chombi" now only a memory. I hope" Comel" can replace "Chombi" to serve for my grandmother.


Picture my cousin at outdoor snail.


A small river in backyard my grandmother house.
    
Near at my grandmother house there is also have the most interesting place i like to when i need to release everything in my head. Haaaa.... Do you want to know? Haha it is a small river which not polluted and the water is extremely cold. The river was not so far with my grandmother house, jusr in backyard. For other families who came to my grandmother house is compulsory for to go showering in river. And little loss for those who do not know how to enjoy the natural beauty place. My grandmother also make a fish pond beside the house and another in paya. Not only have a fish but also have "Siput sedut". Sometimes i go down to the pond to catch "Siput sedut". A experience meaningful enough for me when goes to my grandmother village. I love the natural beauty place like my grandmother house.


                                                                                                                       Written by:
        
                                                                                                       Fatin Farhana Binti Isahak (Ten)

No comments:

Post a Comment