Sunday 19 March 2017

my first practical as a teacher

I go an assignment for two days in kindergarten at Kg. Sireh Hulu, Kg Pintu Geng Kota Bharu ,Kelantan. Before I went to Tadika Kemas Kg. Sireh Hulu, I called owner of the kindergarten Puan Zulhaizan. During the school holidays I always message and WhatsApp the owner of the kindergarten to have a practical at there.

on the first day, on Tuesday 14 march 2017 , ireached at the kindergarten at 7:20 a.m , before I go to the kindergarten , I go to the McDonald Wakaf Che Yeh to buy breakfast with my friend Nina from section 4 and Nurul Ashma from section 7 and we are classmate. she so kind and always pretty , she was enganged with UITM Machang boy. Nurul Ashma send me to the kindergarten , after I reached I feel so nervous because it's my first practical sem 2 as a students Kolej Poly Tech Mara KPTM Kota Bharu, Kelantan. At 7:25 o'clock I called owner of the kindergarten and at the same time she's on the way to her kindergarten Tabika Kg.Sireh Hulu. At 7:30 o'clock she reached and open the door for I greet with owner then introduce myself. she told me to call her umi. I waited fot the kids reached to the kindergarten at 8o'clock. I welcome presenct of the kids and say Assalammualaikum and good morning. At 9 o'clock umi ask to teached the kids because she went to go the shop.

                                               I and my friend Nurul Ashma from section 7 .



on the that day, my first activity, I teach about bodyparts for 15 minutes after that I teach the kids for dance about bodypart ang the kids give me cooperation for me and i'm ver happy on that day. I take half an hour at 9 o'clock to 9:30 to teach. At 9:35 am the kids have an breakfast, i'm feed the food to the kids , her name is Auni , Auni is chubby girl but she's listening to my insruction. All of the kids called me teacher Aqilah. The kids always story to me about their family, about grandparents and anything else.
this picture I teach about bodypart on the first day



the name of all the kids that I can remember is Irfan, Aliff, Nasuha(boy), Irsyad, Wahyuni,Ana,Fiffy, Hafiy,Auni , the same name with me Aqilah, Asyraf(girl), Raihana and Ayuni. At 10 o'clock the kids have an lunch hour and che Ani entertane food for me. After lunch hour I continue teach the kids. my second activity car colag and the kids give me coorperation again and I always smile when I see indication the kids for subject art, creativity and aesthetics.

my second activity with the kids.

when I had finish teaching I greet owner of the kindergarten and Che Ani and I waiting for my friend Nurul Ashma for pick up and we go behind KB Mall , Tadika Kemas Kubur Kuda , Kota Bharu,Keantan , And we go to Nasi Ulam Cikgu because Nurul Ashma so hungry and we waiting Farah Wahida and Ain to eat together. I buy them food and I pay for them. After eat, we back to collage .

I rest for a few minutes, and I go to Tesco to buy basket to fill fruits for my learning aid, and I continued working, not easy to be a teacher, but to be a teacher can't give up even hard.
the kids :)



on the second day, last day i'm teach the kids , as usual i'm waiting umi and I welcome presenct of the kids, and the nurse come again to check the kids teeth. Ayuni told me she's so afraid for check her teeth. I try told Ayuni calm down, and she always cry, I hug her and she's told thank you teacher. At 9:30 o'clock I teach the kids about birthday party and I teach the kids how to create birthday hat shape from cone. and I teach the kids sing a song together with me selamat hari jadi from didi& friends for subject pedagogy and the kids ver happy. and all of the kids hug me.





and the last activity is fruit salad for subject socioemotional development. I teach the kids how to make a fruit salad , I give the kids mayonies, spoon, salt, sugar, and them stir apple to make fruits salad. I give the stick for eat, Irsyad add fruits salad, he told me fruits salad very delicious, and lastly, I asked the kids to retrieve items that I had been used. I washed equipment that I had used.



At 11:00 o'clock , umi teach about kite , and colouring of the kites. before the kids back to homes, I give the present , and the kids say thanks to me, and the kids give me a smile. all of the kids are so cute.
at 12 o'clock , their parents pick up at the kindergarten. before I back to the college I talk with umi . umi invited me to her home. and she told to me if I had free time to came kindergarten again.
and I very grateful with owner kindergarten because accept my presence at the kindergarten, and before back to college I give umi and che Ani present . Nurul Ashma pick up me at kindergarten and I regards and hug umi and Che Ani and I very appreciated umi and che Ani give me present back.

I hope the kids always listen to instruction of the kindergarten (Umi) , and the kids successful in their life.
with owner of the kindergarten (umi)

(written by: Nurul Aqilah Binti Aziz)












No comments:

Post a Comment