Wednesday 8 March 2017

Friend till jannah. 👭💕

My lovely friend. 👭
Today I want to share a story about my good friend. Her name is Suriyana Binti Mohammad Ismail. she's my friend, we are friend since we were 12 years old. I met her when I was 12 years old. Suriyana moved to area my house. She is a tall girl. Suriyana is skinned sweet black . And she has a mix of Paskitani. She is from Negeri Sembilan. Suriyana is the youngest of six siblings like me. Hehehe.

At the first time I saw her when she wanted to throw the rubbish. The thing make I feel angry was that time she called me sister! but we are same age T_T. Although at that time I was short from her. And i dont know why she call me sister! Hahaha. Actually i dont care like arabics says "husnudzon" . Suriyana was a friendly. She was tje one who started the conversation at the time we know in common. The reason is that I coy cat like people says. Hehe very fun when i friends with her. I'm comfortable to share anything to her. Only her that i can trust Inshaallah. :) Our relationship is very close and sometimes we will eat and sleep together at my house. She is the only one friend who always support me when I am in dissapointment.. And she always follow when I went to Council usrah or masjid or any place that i go. But "Maqadarallahu khair" God as soon as good Planning. We parted ways when I continue my study in Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kota Bharu, Kelantan. And Suriyana moved to another place when I was studying in KPTM in semester 2. 

I can't describe how much I'm very grateful to God because give me a good friend. I hope the distance between us not to be able to separate us as a good friend. I feel like to prostrate gratitude reasons there of sorts she. I wish she in custody and the grace of God always. Ameen Ameen Ya Robbal Alamin.


                                                                           Written by : 
                                            fatin farhana isahak. ❤ (Ten)

No comments:

Post a Comment