Saturday 4 March 2017

my family

              I cannot imagine living my life without my family by my side. Family is very important and valuable because the presence of them is  should never be taken for granted. Without my family, a large part of my life and culture would be missing. in fact, i think that this is probably the most important thing that my family taught me, a family is made up of people who you can trust and why you can count on. i was lucky , i have learned differently, because my family cares about me.i know i can always count on someone to help me feel better. i only have one sister that is so close with me, an elder brother that is quite clingy and another brother that is so strict.my father name is Aziz bin Jusoh he worked as a maintenance technician at MRSM Beseri while  my mother name is Fanihah Binti Mohamad working as parttime caterer.we live in Beseri, Perlis Indera Kayangan. but we spend time together when i'm holiday.
           When i need to went tothe college , i need to survive alone there because i didn't even know who i will stay or be friends with. iknow myself, i am able to make new friends but i'm pretty sure that none of them will mean as much as my family does to me. everything is wonderful when talking about family. for me, my family is like my world, my everything. now, i'm studying Diploma In Early Childhood Education at Kolej Poly-Tech MARA(KPTM) Kota Bharu , Kelantan.
           However, i don't know exactly that i miss most about my family.i love them so much.
                                                                                                    written by: Nurul Aqilah Binti Aziz(qi)





my pretty mom and my lovely dad.






                       

No comments:

Post a Comment