Friday 17 March 2017

Teacher Farhana experience. 💕


my place of workplace practise.


On 14-15 march series 2, I was assigned to go to kindergarten unity garden makmur at kubang kerian for my workplace practice. SEM 2 is the first time I went to teach in kindergarten. So today, i want to share my workplace pratice experience in tadika perpaduan. Unity kindergarten has two teacher. me and my classmate fatin najmin be at the same kindergarten. a week before we have to go to kindergarten. We have been on vacation for a week for the semester break. many time available for us to prepare ABM or plan all activities before we go to workplace practise.


At class.

Half of my student.

On the first day to kindergarten feeling is so exsited and impatient for go to teach my new student. After hearing the experience of my roommates had gone to kindergarten two days before me because they was series 1. And my family also give positive words to me before going to kindergarten. The thing that makes me feel impatient to go to kindergarten. Hehe. We depart to kindergarten at 5 am because i need to send my friend at tadika perduan, pasir mas. Distance far away, so we had to get out early to send her, then we turned back go to our kindergarten in kubang kerian. We arrived at the kindergarten at 7. My feeling when at the kindergarten was so nervous. But the feeling I turn out to be fun when the meet with the child. So far so good a day to teach because all children enjoy all the activities that we do. And they always asking me a questions repeatedly "teacher farhana, you come again or not tomorrow.  It already shows that the child is already comfortable with both of we

Second day. ❤
Same at the sorts of second day. We welcomed by children. children follow all our activities on the last day at the kindergarten. my feelings became sad cause this is the last day I teach in kindergarten. . A lot of very memorable while at the kindergarten. i missed all we do together like dancing together and teach they to recite the Iqra'. my last words to all my student any time we see you again, learn diligent till u guys successfully. I also give gifts to them and take some picture together for our collective memories on. I hope we can met again. Hm

Last day at kindergarten. 😢

                                                               Written by :                                                    Fatin Farhana Isahak (Ten)

No comments:

Post a Comment