Monday 27 March 2017

Nura Binti Razak

Every person has a role model in their life. Role model is someone that we admire and can be look up to or can be emulated by younger people through that person's sucessful life or his behaviour. I also have my own role model which is my dearest mother, Nura Binti Razak.

She's a wife to Mohamed Sharil Bin Mat Nor which is my father. She is 43 years old. She's also a Kelantanese and a mixblood of Pakistani. She's a really beautiful woman to me. She has being married and a housewife for 25 years.

I admire her because she is a kind-hearted person. She's also a very caring and lovely woman. She likes to help those in need. I remember when everytime my late grandmother was sick and warded, my mother was the only daughter-in-law who took care of my late grandmother in the hospital. This really makes me feel amazed towards her because she never complain about taking care of her mother-in-law and did it full hearted.

My mother is also a really loving and caring towards her family. She always make sure that all of our needs are prepared. I was so touched everytime I am sick, she'll come to my room and brings a cup of water and medicine. She'll make sure that her children do not have any health problem. She's also a good cook. I really like all of her dish that she made. I would feel so proud when my friends or other people say that my mother's cook is delicious.

My mother is not only a mother but she's also a friend to her children. She's also a really good listener. She'll listen to all of our stories and problems and will tell us her opinion. Recently, I was having a love problem. I had no one to tell about it. The only one that was on my mind was my mother and I immediately called her. I cried a river when I was on the phone with my mother. She asked me why and worried about me. I told her that I got dumped and that was the first time I told her about my love life and cried a lot because of a guy. At first I thought that she might be angry at me because my parents forbid the children to fall in love while we're studying because it might affect our study but she didn't. She told me to calm down and told me everything about what happened. She gave me a lot of advice and that was really made me feel relieve.

I admire my mother a lot because she's a strong woman. She's been through a lot of hardship in her life. She never show to her children that she's upset. She'll act that everythings is fine and going to be okay when something bad happens. I can't imagine if one day, she'll gone out of this world. I can't live without her because she is my mother, my angel and my everything. I love her more than anything. *I was about to cry while writing this post*



                                             Writtten by :
                                                      Nur Fatin Najiha

No comments:

Post a Comment